June 18th, 2020
Most Excellent Companion Harry Turner
It is with sadness that we report the passing of Most Excellent Companion Harry Douglas Turner to the Grand Chapter Above on June 11, 2020.
M.Ex.Comp. Turner served as Grand First Principal 1998-99 and was a Life Member of King Cyrus Chapter No 232 as well as a member of St John’s Chapter No 6, Mount Moriah Chapter No 19 and Sanhedrin Chapter No 114.
Once we are able to hold meetings again, all Chapters will be reminded to drape their Charter for 2 months.
We will cherish his memory in our hearts..
M.Ex Comp. George Napper,
Grand First Principal
June 22, 2020
Scribe Ezra & Grand Chapter Officers;
On behalf of our Grand First Principal, Most Excellent Companion George Napper, we extend fraternal greetings.
The Grand First Principal asks that you pass this information to all Companions in this Grand Jurisdiction.
1. The Annual Convocation that was to be held in April 2020 has been cancelled and as a result the 162nd Convocation will be held in April 2021.
2. All Elected and Appointed Officers will remain in their current Grand Chapter Office until April 2021 unless an individual is unable to continue in which case he is to notify the Grand Chapter Office immediately and the Grand First Principal will appoint someone to fill his position. This also applies to all Grand Superintendents.
3. All Grand Chapter Committee Members will remain in their role until April 2021 unless they are unable to continue and the Grand First Principal will appoint someone to fulfill their role.
4. The Grand Superintendents are not required to complete an Official Visit unless he was unable to do so during the previous year. No District levy will be imposed until after April 2021 unless not collected during the previous year.
5. All nominees for Elective Office will remain the same as that which were previously submitted by November 30, 2019. These will be the names that appear on the Ballot for April 2021. If anyone whose name appeared on the list previously sent to all Chapters, wishes to withdraw his name, will have until December 15, 2020 to withdraw from consideration for election.
6. All Officers of the Chapters in this Grand Jurisdiction, will remain in Office until the next election to be held according to the bylaws of the Chapter. If the Chapter in not able to hold elections due to the fact that we are still not holding meetings in the fall, will be allowed alternate arrangements at that time.
If you have any questions concerning this directive, so not hesitate to contact me at the Grand Chapter Office or at my home.
M.Ex.Comp. Richard J. Jackson
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Who are the Royal Arch Masons?
What do the Royal Arch Masons do?
Why Become a the Royal Arch Mason?
How can i Join?