It is the responsibility of each Committee Chairman to advise the individual members of his committee of the date, time and location of this meeting, and encourage their attendance.
There will be a 90 minute break out session for each committee to hold group discussions prior to the presentation of the interim reports.
For this meeting written interim reports of 400 words or less should be presented by the Chairman of the Committees in writing. Verbal reports will not be accepted unless approved by the President of the Grand Executive. You will need to supply FOUR (4) copies, one for each of the Grand Council and one for the Grand Scribe Ezra.
The proposed meeting agenda is subject to change.
Sincerely and fraternally,
Grand Second Principal
President, Grand Executive Committee
Fall Meeting of the Grand Executive
Saturday, October 14th 2017
1. Call to order by President of the Grand Executive – 8:45 a.m.
3. President’s remarks
5. Grand First Principals welcome
6. Greetings from R.Ex.Comp. Leigh Winfield, Grand Superintendent District 10
7. General housekeeping items:
8. Changes to the agenda
9. Other items
10. Committee Group Discussions (90 Minutes).
Presentation of Interim Reports
13. Scholarship and Bursary
15. Condition of Capitular Masonry
16. Medical Research
17. Public Relations
18. Grand Lecturer
19. Ad Hoc Committees – under direction of the Grand First Principal
20. Grand First Principal’s remarks
21. Closing remarks – Chairman
SPRING GRAND EXECUTIVE MEETING
TO BE HELD
THURSDAY, APRIL 25h 2018, 1:30 p.m.
HOLIDAY INN AND SUITES
327 ONTARIO STREET
ST. CATHARINES ONTARIO L2R 5L2